Blablabla

Have a nice day & God bless =)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A year older


So, I'm 22 years old now. Still young eh? Hehe..

Thank you God for everything
The big things and the small
For "every good gift comes from God"
The Giver of them all


Now, a tip to look younger than your actual age is: ALWAYS SMILE! It will make your face glow and shine for 24 hours. Hahaha.. It is as simple as ABC..

This morning I went to Imigration office to renew my Identity Card. I went there with my little brother, Ajai. It's been 10 years since I got my first I.C in the year 2000. That is when I was 12 years old and at that time I'm still a kid! Woah, can't believe that in a blink of an eye, a decade from the year 2000. I still remember when I first step into a Secondary school. At that time, I was in Form 1 and knew nothing. So innocent, so pure! =')

So, I guess that's it for today. God bless you~

No comments:

Post a Comment