Blablabla

Have a nice day & God bless =)

Monday, December 6, 2010

=)

Today is Monday, where most of the people say "Lazy Monday". For me, it is just an ordinary day, just like Tuesday till Sunday. Urmm, whatever!

I want to introduce my favourite Anime: One Piece. Yeah!

One Piece
Aku minat One Piece sal ia banyak adventure and siuk! =D

One Piece: (Wikipedia)

One Piece follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a 17-year-old boy who gains elastic abilities after inadvertently eating a mystical fruit, and his diverse crew of pirates, named the Straw Hats. Luffy explores the ocean in search of the world's ultimate treasure known as the One Piece and to become the next Pirate King. On his journey, Luffy battles a wide variety of villains and makes several friends.

And below is the main character of One Piece:

Monkey D. Luffy
He is introduced as a boy who possesses elasticity powers after eating a devil fruit.[2] Luffy is captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, a group of pirates he assembles himself as he quests to find the "One Piece" and become the King of the Pirates. His primary motivation throughout the series is to reach the goal with all of his comrades, a task he pursues no matter what stands in his way. While he is goofy and reckless, he gets quite serious when anyone is in serious danger, notably his crew, whom he considers his friends.

Yes, I have so much free time.. That's why I'm typing nonsense stuff like the anime.. Hehe.. Enough bout cartoons.

Now, I'm at my second house which is a bit far from my permanent house in my lovely village. Tomorrow is my birthday~ (yippie~) and I'm wondering what should I do, where should I go to celebrate my birthday and with whom shall I spend my day with? Hahaha.. Wow! I'm gonna be a year older tomorrow. Huhu~ But I don't care, the key to look young is always smile in whatever situation. =)


So, that's it for today! God bless y'all..

No comments:

Post a Comment